Monday, July 04, 2005

Party time!


I've somehow fell in with a group of mostly Germans and Argentians, with some Brits and others thrown in (there's about 30 of them!), who are here on a decision science project (from what I gather it's somewhat economics-y) which is being conducted in conjunction with a management consulting firm and some large corporates.
Some of the guys are staying at Tango Hogar and across the road, and I was invited along last night to a houseparty being hosted by one of those in the group. Was a great night ... bopped around their living room, always fun ... and then wound down with a sing-a-long! There was a muso in the crowd who had bought along his guitar, and so we sat around til the wee hours of the morning singing guitar favourites such as (More Than) Words as well as some popular spanish ones, and even a couple of tango songs.

You won't be able to tell from this pic, but we even had a couple of guys playing on saucepan-drums. Absolutely classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home