Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Les Miserables

Went and saw Les Mis tonight ... one of my absolute favourite musicals! Sara called me at 5pm this afternoon, saying she had a spare ticket since one of her work colleagues pulled out. So with the offer of a stalls ticket (top priced ticket) for the bargain basement price of 15 pounds (the guy was getting desperate), I decided to ditch my original plans of ballet then going home to bake & blog (which I'm doing now, but should stop soon and go to bed, since it's now 3.30am!).

Saw it twice in Perth, but hadn't yet seen it in London. Really enjoyed it, though, I think nothing compares to the thrill of seeing it for the first time. Since I knew the words to many of the songs off by heart, had make a conscious effort to resist the urge to sing along to my favourites!

When we got back, we decided turned on the fairy lights in the lounge room, and then the christmas tree lights, and then lit some candles - was so pretty I decided to take pics and to post for all to see.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home