Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blogging and other thoughts

Okay, am now overdue in my blogging endeavors. It's one of those paradoxes where the more stuff I'm doing (and therefore the more interesting things to I have blog about), the less time there is for blogging!

Most of the month of January was spent traveling. Last weekend was pretty much the first weekend I've spent in town for the last month!

First there was snowboard in the French Alps for 6 days + 1 day in Paris, then 10 days back home in Perth for Chinese New Year and general catch up with friends.

Have just installed extra 512MB RAM into my Powerbook (am quite proud that I did it all myself ... without breaking anything ... yes, I know it's a relatively simple process, but I believe myself to be electronically jinxed!). My iPhotos is now chugging along much more quickly (it was previously struggling under the 'weight' of the 17 gigs of pics and digi vid files I currently have stored in my comp). All of which should improve my blogging turnaround time.

More detailed blogs (with pics) to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home