Friday, April 20, 2007

Shoes, Glorious Shoes!

The other day I went and bought tango shoes ... 5 pairs in one go! Considering I have only a bit over a week left, I figure I need to get my year's worth of tango shoe purchases in before I go [justification point 1]. Also they're much cheaper here than anywhere else in the world [justification point 2]. And they're SO PRETTY [justification point 3 ... the most important one :)]. Have also bought regular shoes (leather boots and brown shoes at the tail end of the pic below) but they're not quite as exciting.














My top 3 (well, I think they're my favourites, but it's hard to choose ... I love them all!)


Fun bright blue polka dots









Dead sexy red, black and silver (perhaps not the most stable of all my

shoes, but they look so hot on, I couldn't resist!)









Elegant gold (these are slightly scuffed since they were amongst my first shoe purchases, and have now been well worn during my time here)










Shoe shopping with Melanie
















Yesterday I got my hair cut. Layers and longish bangs. I love it, but it still needs to go through the "can I just wash and go?" test. Fingers crossed!


Am in the process of drafting a very long post about my experiences here in BA. Will hopefully get this posted at some point before I leave. Needless to say, am having a fabulous time. (Was remarking to Melanie this morning that it's not a bad life when your main concerns are where to eat, which dance classes to take, and what shoes to buy! ... Oh, and where to find internet since the broadband at the new flat isn't compatible with macs! Which, I have to say, is just stupid!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OoOOoo, so many shoes. Not that I would personally buy dancing shoes, but so much fun to shop... =)

8:31 AM  
Blogger catty said...

NICE shoes!! I like! The dead sexy red looks hot, you're right. And how many suitcases do you need just to haul your shoes over to Europe??

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home