Monday, May 30, 2005

And so it begins ...

This is my last night in Syd before heading off to Santiago tomorrow morning. I'm on the eve of my Big Adventure (the Sydney leg doesn't count cos it's still Australia, and not particularly exotic :)

It was great to catch up with many of you Perthies before i left (whether at the Chifley, or dinner or other get-together), and thanks for all your well wishes (as well as for the pressies! :P)

Group Pic from The Chifley (courtesy of Paul Bui)


It has been great catching up with my big sis and various buddies in Sydney over the last few days. Has also gotten myself Admitted as a Legal Practitioner (though not absolutely certain why, since I don't have any immediate plans to practice). Big thanks to Dee for moving me (despite the increased stress from her late arrival JUST in the nick of time). For you non-lawyers out there, to get admitted in New South Wales, I needed to have a qualified practitioner to stand up and say "I move Linh Duong to be admitted as a Legal Practitioner of this Honorable Court" (or something along those lines). The ceremony's all very very formal and traditional.

Tina and Me ... newly qualified legal practitioners:


Just came back from an overnight trip with my sis to the Blue Mountains, which was beautiful but COLD. Rae - your scarf and beenie has already come in handy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home